Hi

This is OnlyAnimanga, the Blog for all things anime & manga!

I am a fan of anime and manga, as are most of you who visit my blog, and I thought it would be best to share my thoughts on various anime and manga with the world. Most of them will be ones which I have seen and have recommended to others to watch, mainly new and/or popular ones, but if you wish for me to review certain ones before you decide to watch or read them, feel free to tweet or leave a comment and I will do them as soon as I can. 
This blog will mainly feature posts and pages about different anime and manga (and things related to them), including episode summaries, reviews and much more.

If you find any of my posts and pages interesting, remember sharing is caring!
Enjoy :)

Comments

  1. Hi Zzz, TD's here. I think you should make reviews about MS Lyrical Nanoha all seasons) and MS Madoka Magica too...
    ...Black Bullet too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll work on Black Bullet, Btooom! and Lucky Star for now, and then I'll work on Nanoha and Madoka Magica

      Delete
  2. You will try do a review of the manga "my hero academy" or "boku no hero academia" I think you will be is a good one (if you read at least a few episodes)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment