Breaking the Silence

Hey everyone!

Yes, I'm still around, and I do apologise for this as my 1+ year hiatus was completely unplanned.
I have been quite busy since my last post back in 2017 to say the least, and I kept saying to myself that I should pick up blogging again and not neglect or keep you in the dark as to why I haven't been posting anything since.


There have been times when I've wondered whether I should actually quit blogging altogether since I haven't actually sat down to watch an anime or read a manga and talk about it due to my hectic schedule, but where would be the fun in that; for someone who loves anime and manga, this isn't me, and I'm not a quitter.

I have been somewhat active on Twitter, but as you will have seen from my Twitter feed, it's mainly been likes or retweets with the odd new tweet appearing (like getting my first ever platinum trophy from playing Jak and Daxter).

But today I felt the urge to actually say and do something, to end this silence and get back to blogging.

So here I am, telling you all that I am still here and will continue to blog and share my love of anime and manga with you all again. I am sorry for making you bear the silence for so long, but not to worry as some new posts will be headed your way very soon!!

Comments